Monday, August 25, 2014

Ashlee's Daily Adventure 2.

Hey Girlies, Ashlee here!

Saturday I went to town to do some fun stuff!
 
*ENJOY*

Riding in the car!

We went to a big event called Farm Y'all where I got to see lots of cute and pretty animals :)


 This pony was named Nutter Butter! He was so cute!
 But sadly he wouldn't let me pet him :/

It was such a hot day, so I rested under this shady tree. *sigh*

*Resting*
 Checking out the prize hens.

I think this little piggy was about to charge! LOL!

 This little Donkey was so sweet...If he was mine I would name him Carrots :)

 Riding my first bull! YEE HAW!!!!

I was scared that this Llama would spit on me, but thank goodness it didn't :)

I love guinea pigs. 

I had to get my picture in this huge tractor wheel :)

Then before we went home I swung by Dairy Queen and ordered myself a Chocolate Oreo Blizzard. YUM!


*Waiting*
 Yum!
 Posing!

Bye Dairy Queen!
On the way home I enjoyed a sucker that I had got from Farm Y'all!

It was a fun & exciting day but I was exhausted!


See Y'all Later!!!!





2 comments: